15 April 2010

Time for a Change

Much like Andrew before me, I have decided to diversify my Blogging topics. Though I no longer have the time to play Warcraft, I find I still really enjoy blogging.

New Blog?
Nope, for some strange reason, no doubt due to years of playing Warcraft and Druids, I still have an affinity for www.ThreeDruidNoob.com and Razorbax so I have decided to stick with them.

New Layout
I have decided to go for a new template, again. Mainly to help signal a change but also because the old template was getting slow to load. If you are reading from RSS, why not pop in and have a look? There are a few empty spots here and there that I will gradually fill in. Just Bear with me until then....(I could not resist)

Subjects?
Well I do still read a lot about Warcraft, so there will be some content now and then. I will basically write what ever springs to mind and that I want to share or think others may find interesting. You might hear about my Post Grad University Studies, Work stuff, Home life or anything really. I will not however be one of those bloggers who shares everything and anything, like the reality TV of Blogs. That's just not me.

That will do for now.

Cheers,
Razorbax

0 comments:

Post a Comment