10 December 2007

Another slow Holiday Weekend

Like most other Guilds, we are suffering from poor holiday attendance. We had Gruul scheduled for the first time in 3 weeks, and had 21 people turn up. Well lets run 2 groups through a 10 Man. We decided on Karazan as we had ZA scheduled for Sunday. Both our groups did really well, clearing all bar 2 bosses in 3.5 hours.
Usually I take my Feral into our raids, mainly to help out as I have all my Kara gear, with the exception of the odd cross grade or minor upgrade to my Kitty gear. This time we were short on healers. Time to dust of the cobwebs with Razorbark, my Resto Druid. I haven’t got much raid experience with healing since the old MC/BWL days, but I did well enough, scored a couple of upgrades and had a great time. It also instilled a little more confidence in me. I even healed heroic Manatombs for the Daily quest and picked up my Resto Idol. (I have no idea if it is any good or not:P)
Sunday, as I mentioned, was a ZA Run. We only had enough for one group and ended up with a really good balance. We dropped the Bear boss in 24 minutes, getting closer to the timed reward:P. Then went on to the Lynx boss. The Lynx was a very funny fight. We were doing great until at 10% our MT dropped. We just kept dropping like flies after that until we had 2 holy priests (1 dead in Spirit form) and the boss on 1%. We all thought it was going to be a full wipe. The Boss died. I Shadow Word Pain saved the day.Anyway we had a few shots on the Hawk boss. We didn’t down him but we did get some more experience in the coordination needed.
All in all it was a rather entertaining weekend.

Razor

Show the full post on its own page.

2 comments:

Loki said...

Oh my, healing mana tombs! Scary.

Shane said...

It was Heroic:P

Post a Comment