10 December 2007

My Macro's

After looking at BBB's Blog today and the fun he is having with Macro's, I thought I would share mine. I only use a couple that make things a little easier. I only use Macro's for my Feral as this is the Character I play the most.

Quick Shift [Form Name]

#showtooltip
/cancelform
/cast [Form Name]

I have setup this macro for each form. Bear will give you the 10 rage from Furor and release you from Snares. Cat form will allow quickshifting (not all that good at the timing to get the benefit) or release you from Snares. Its also great for Farming. Swift Flight form, fly around, find what you want to kill and hit Cat Form. With practice you land on your target. I also get a bit of a kick out of it;).

Lacerate
#showtooltip
/cast [target=mouseover] Lacerate; Lacerate

Great for Two target tanking. I just Mail my main target and Lacerate the 2nd target with my mouse hovering over it.

Bear Pot
/cancelform
/use Master Healthstone
/use Super Healing Potion
/use Volatile Healing Potion
/use Charged Crystal Focus
/cast Dire Bear Form

Finally we can use Pots. Be very careful about the timing. If the GCD is active you will end up in caster form. I have planned to use the Macro features in Autobar so I don’t need to list all the Heal Pots etc but haven’t gotten around to it yet.

Razor

Show the full post on its own page

0 comments:

Post a Comment