14 April 2010

LOL?

Me to Account Admin
Hello Account Admin Team,
Please read this carefully as this request has been asked half a dozen times now.
When my account was hacked, one of my accounts, Account 3, was Banned/Locked for unsavoury activities. Can you please unlock this account.
Please do not reset the password. It has been done half a dozen times.
Please do not Character Restore, this has been done Twice.
I hope you can help.
Razorbax

Account Admin to Me
After a thorough review of World of Warcraft account “Account 1” , we have determined that the registered user does not appear to have been in control of the account at the time of the charge that was contested by the financial institution; as a result we will waive the chargeback(s) that you were previously notified of.

At least I get Account 1 back... Now if I request to have a character Restored on Account 1, will they unlock Account 3?

Razorbax

1 comments:

Post a Comment